our finished product...
posing with their pumpkins...
I made goodie bags for Dakota's class...
Dakota's Halloween Shirt...
and little Miss Darby's...
Dakota's Halloween party at School..
Darby was having a BLAST! She loves going to his classroom! (Plus, she got to eat cookies!)
cupcake face!
And FINALLY...it was time for trick or treating!!!!
Grandmom & Pop came over to see us off!
my 'lil Army guy saluting...
and my 'lil Minnie Mouse...
We again went to our friends house to go trick or treating as a group. It's a great time for both kids and adults! As soon as we got there...Dakota was off & playing with the rest of the kids...
Dakota and Gavin...he just thinks Gavin is the coolest...lol!
Darby was making friends too! This little Monkey boy was only 6 months old...she gave him kisses though...lol!
Alanna was lovin' on Darby too!
Dakota would not let me get pictures for some reason...he just wasn't havin' it. But he would let Gavin's Mom take all the pics that she wanted...so this is me trying to get a pic without him seeing...
I didn't take too many pics while they were trick or treating...it was just too hectic. I will tell you one thing though...about 1/3 of the way into watching all the kids run from one house to the next...I notice Dakota is walking somewhat gingerly...I look down...HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS BLACK SHOES ON!!!!!! He was also wearing black socks...so I guess no one noticed...LOL! I sure do win Mom of the year award...huh?!?! Apparently, he took his shoes off when he went on the Trampoline, and just never thought to put them back on...I never thought to look...lol! So Kevin ran back to the house so that he could get his shoes...poor kid!
getting some treats!!!!























No comments:
Post a Comment