Thursday, October 11, 2012

time with the Auntie's

Kevin's sisters rented a house for a week down here...it was Karen's 50th Birthday!!!!




this is how I found him in the back of the car when we got home...
 It was so nice to get to spend some time with them all!  Dakota and Darby were in HEAVEN with all of the attention.  Dakota even had a sleepover (he was so excited)!
at the beach with Maddy!
hangin' with Justin
 eating spicy Jambalaya with Olivia...

 my lil' pumpkin...
 Dakota fishin....
 and still fishin....
 HE CAUGHT A FISH!!!!!! (a snapper)
 he was so excited to throw it back
 onto pool surfin'
 he was determined....
 there it is....POOL SURFIN'
 another exhausted night....I love these nights!  :)
After they left, Dakota said to me "I wish they all lived here all the time, I am gonna miss them"  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment