Saturday, October 20, 2012

back to our "Own Life"

As much as I LOVED getting away...I LOVED getting home to my little nuggets!  I missed them!!!!
From what I hear, the kids did great without us...Dakota just LOVES going to the Banka's...3 boys to play with...he is in heaven!  I hear that Darby girl was good as well!  YAY!  On the way back home the night we got back, Dakota says to me...." I can't wait to get back to my own life"  LOL!  Kid cracks me up.  He was TIRED when it was time to get up for School the next morning.  And Darby, she was all chatty...she was talking away to me the whole next day...babbling...it was like she was gossiping with me...filling me in on what happened while I was gone....it was so funny!
Darby turned 11 months while we were away...
She is now a "Full-Time" walker...the only time she crawls is if she is REALLY excited & wants to get somewhere super quick.  She is 100% sleeping thru the night.  She cannot wait to go to bed at 8pm...and when she wakes up in the morning around 7am...she is more than happy to just sit in her crib & play & babble until someone comes in to get her.  She loves her 2 nap times as well, I am so blessed that my kids like to sleep...I enjoy my sleep...so I am not sure what I would do if my kids did not share the same idea of it.  She plays HARD...she pretty much can keep herself busy...but she ALWAYS loves to follow whatever her big brother is doing....she adores him!  Darby eats great....and she will eat whatever we give her.  She is still on formula, but I am sure that when she goes to the Dr. after her 1st Birthday...he will let me know I can start her on Milk.  She eats whatever table food we give her...and has had just about everything.  I just get nervous because Dakota was not very big on chewing...and gagged himself a lot when starting to eat table food....so I am extra careful with Darby!  She is super happy & laughs a lot....we can already tell she has a great sense of humor.  Love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment