Dakota kept saying he didn't want to go on the rides...but I just told the girls to take him...
HE LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!
his favorite of the day...he went on twice
(and would have gone on more if we let him)
holding hands before take off....
going up....
...and down!!!!!!!
quick slide before the next ride...
swings were up next....
tea cups!
finally time to move over to the water slides...he was beyond excited! The longest line we had to wait in was about 20 minutes...not too bad! He was a trooper! So lucky that the girls were there to keep him happy :)
At this point of the day, I put the camera away I decided to enjoy the water slides myself....sometimes ya just have to enjoy the moments! Lots of laughs, lots of love! I thoroughly enjoyed this day :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment