Thursday, April 5, 2012

quick post

Just a quick little post before all of the Easter pictures next week....
Darby sleeping in her Eagles gear....she pretty much has out grown this by now...but luckily, she has lots more that will be fitting her for years to come!  I never get tired of watching my kids sleep...they are so amazing.
The other night I had to run out of the room to do something, came back to see this.....
Dakota had been laying on the couch, watching a movie before getting ready for bed....I set Darby up so she could see around the room...she likes to be able to see what's going on everywhere...lol!
of course I then tried to get a cute pic of them together....this was the best I could get...

Darby is really loving her activity center...she goes to town playing with all of the toys.  Here is a video, I tried to capture her playing...but of course Dakota then had to chime in.....LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment