Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter EGGstavaganza

Dakota's school puts on a Easter Fair type thing every year.  I took him to it last year, and that is when I first took a tour of his now school, met the Director, etc.  Well, he absolutely LOVES his school, is signed up for VPK next year there.  We saw all of his teachers there today, and they loved seeing him.  The Pastor came up to me to tell me how much he enjoys having Dakota around, says that he does so well in Chapel, and keeps him laughing.
Easter Egg Hunt!
Cotton Candy "under a big shady tree"

He just HAD to go down the "loop de loop" slide (even though he gets to go on it during school)
They had a bounce house & blow up slide...last year the bounce house was his favorite...and we did go on that once or twice...but the slide was the big hit this year...he spent most of our day on this....I need one of these in my back yard.  I know that the pictures might be repetitive & boring to you...but I cannot choose between any of them to post & not post.  Seeing him enjoying himself so much made me sooo happy! (you can click the picture to blow it up so you can see his faces...love them all!)








I just ADORE this kid  <3

And then there is the little princess!!!!!

She slept through most of it....but loved looking at everything going on while she was awake.  People were just going crazy over her...so is such a good little girl!  <3

Then is was home to dye our Easter Eggs...Dakota is very excited about Easter this year...he wants to know all the details about what we are supposed to do, what the Easter Bunny does, etc.  It's cute!  
the waiting is the hardest part....
not only were his fingers tye-dyed...they were raisins too!!!!
our finished products!  :)
after a much needed bath...we finished off the night with Cars 2 movie & some popcorn...


No comments:

Post a Comment