Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

The Easter bunny made his way to our house!!!!!
Dakota's reaction when he saw....(click the picture to enlarge so you can see his face)...it's priceless!
It's Easter...so I had to have my Swiaki's fresh Kielbasa  :)
Then it was outside for some bubbles and sidewalk chalk...


Dakota has his Dad's curse...closed eyes in pictures....this is what I got...LOL!
Then it was over to Grandmom & Pop's for Easter dinner.  Pop sure does like this little girl...I think the feeling is mutual :)
It is so hard to get both of them to look good in the same picture...here's the best that I could capture...


My little princess.....her 1st Easter!
It was a long, busy, tiring weekend...but when Dakota told me Sunday night that he had a great weekend....it makes it all worth it!  Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment