Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Darby is 4 months old!

We do not go to the Doctor until the 28th, so I won't have any stats for you until then.  Otherwise, it's been a pretty exciting month.  Darby is drinking 5 ounces every feeding.  She still eats about every 3 hours, sometimes she goes longer, if she is taking a nap, or she is sleeping at night.  She still hasn't given up the 1 feeding during the night...it is usually between 3:30am - 5:30am.  She goes right back down after she eats, so it's not too bad.
On March 1st, Darby rolled over from her back to her Belly!!!!  Here's the pics I tried to get of the moment...lol!

The very next day....she was rolling from her belly to her back.   So exciting!  We looked in Dakota's baby book, and he was almost 7 months when he was doing this.  He seemed to take his time to do everything.  I don't think that Darby is going to be that way at all...She is eager!
Darby has moved out of the 0-3 months clothes, she can still wear some outfits that are marked 3 months, but is mostly into 3-6 month clothes.  This was the last time for these outfits...just wanted to make sure I documented them...they were so cute!

Some of the other exciting things that Darby has started doing this month...Belly Laughs!!!!  I could spend all day getting her to do this...I LOVE IT!  She has also started reaching for us when she wants to be picked up.  She will either raise her arms, or arch her back when she wants us to pick her up.  Kevin just about melts whenever she does it for him!  She has also found her toes...she hasn't figure out how to get them in her mouth yet....but she is constantly looking at them & playing with them, grabbing them.
And just a quick pic of Dakota....people wonder why we went with the Toddler bed for him....
One night, I found him kneeling on the ground, with just his head & arms on the bed.  kinda like he was praying...and passed out.  So funny!  He is ALL OVER THE PLACE when he sleeps...it's crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment