Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 4th Weekend!

Sunday we went to a Party at the Winter's house.  Dakota ALWAYS has so much fun there...finally...he gets to see other kids. LOL!  Oddly enough...I didn't take 1 picture the whole day (I was having fun too..lol)  So I snagged this one from Danielle.  These are the 3 amigos that we always get together...
Dakota, Sophia & Ryder.
We all had a great time.  Dakota was asleep before we turned out of their development.
Monday we were lucky enough to join the Winter's again for a boat trip.  I again, didn't take any pictures.  After ruining 2 phones and a digital camera....I do not bring electronics near the water/beach.  SO I again had to steal pics that everyone else took.  Dakota again had a great time with Ryder...and I think he might have a crush on Hailey ;)
 Oh yea, and it was our 8th Wedding Anniversary :)
We rode out to a little island with a beach.  We relaxed & swam all afternoon.  It was perfect!
When we got home from the boat, it was a little down time...then off to go see the Fireworks!!!  We had never taken Dakota to see the Fireworks before...he was so excited.  We got the a little bit early.....so it was a lot of waiting...but Dakota did great.  He was over pictures though...so these were the best that I could get.

Needless to say...HE LOVED THEM!  He cheered and clapped the whole time.  We had planned on getting ice cream at the little fair thing...but the lines were so long for everything that we decided we would just hit DQ on the way home...only to realize it was late...and the DQ on the way home was closed already :(.  Turned out perfectly...because Dakota was out cold 5 minutes into the car ride home anyway...so knocked out cold that he went right to bed...let me change him & everything while he slept...it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment