We decided to run some errands while we were at it....it seemed every place we went to was having some sort of 4th of July Celebration...He got a Hot Dog for his lunch from Old Navy!
(and Stickers too!)
He also got a cookie from Old Navy. Then a balloon from yet another store we went to...this kid really made out for a day of running errands! LOL!
Dakota is ok with having a little sister...but he refuses to say "Darby"...he calls her "Princess"...I like it! He is very excited about all of the things he is going to be able "teach his little sister" how to do. We go over the things all the time...he loves it. He also has started talking to my belly. He makes me tell her that "her big brother Dakota is here". then he points to my belly button & says "Where do I talk, into here?!?!" (meaning my actual belly button...lol) Then he says "Here I am". He even sang "You are my Sunshine" to her the other night! SO cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment