Monday, July 11, 2011

21 weeks

I am officially more than 1/2 way done with my pregnancy!  Here is a pic of my belly!
I believe that they will be able to schedule my C-section after my next appt. Keep your fingers crossed for 11-11-11!  It all depends on if my Dr. is scheduled that day at the Hospital.  I really would like that date, but more importantly, I want my Dr. there to perform the surgery.
Anyone who has been to my house, knows that Dakota can make a pretty good mess....the kid has the run of the house...and it shows.  He gets out every toy in his playroom it seems.  He also gets out every car in his room...sometimes he even gets his toys spread out in the living room, etc.  He has even taken to playing in the Hallway now...AAAAHHHHH!
yet another place that I have to clean up now...lol!

I am constantly finding his stool in odd places...his "step stool" is his new best friend.  He uses it to climb up into our bed, to reach the counter in the kitchen, to help him climb up onto the bar stools so he can get the things on the bar area.  He uses it in our bathroom...he uses it to just about reach and/or see anything that he can.  He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment