Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dakota's 3rd Birthday- Part 2

Dakota had a GREAT Birthday!  Kevin and I went into his room when he woke up in the morning...we sang "Happy Birthday" to him...he was beaming!  I let him help me make his Birthday cake...he picked everything out...chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...he also picked out the cake decorations....he was so excited that I was letting him help me bake it...afterwards he hugged me and told me "I loved baking my cake with you, Mom" (my heart melted)
of course, the best part of baking a cake....
Dakota's presents waiting for him....he is so blessed to have so many people that love him in his life!
We had Dakota's favorite meal in honor of his Birthday....Waffles & Sausage for dinner...he was so surprised & excited...it was cute.  After that...right onto the cake!
and FINALLY, it was present time.....






...and more presents



and the biggest present & change for Dakota's Birthday....
Toddler bed & new CARS bedroom!!!!

He LOVES it!  So far he has slept perfectly in it...no problems, no getting out, no falling out...lol!  He has even ASKED to go to bed since....for bed at night AND his naps....this kid is just too much!
Thanks again for everyone remembering & taking part in Dakota's Birthday!  To quote Dakota himself...
"I had a great Birthday"
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment