Tuesday, June 7, 2011

not much going on...

There is not too much going on in the Smith Family these days...just the normal every day stuff.  Kevin has been working and fishing a lot.  He did get new glasses.....
Doesn't he look smart?!?!?!?!?
Dakota is doing great!  He cracks us up on a daily basis with the things that he comes up with.  He has been really into pretending to play restaurant with me lately....sometimes he's the customer, sometimes he the owner...it's really cute.  Today I was walking by him...he was next to his little table.  He says to me as I pass him...."Excuse me young lady, table for 2 please!"...LOL!
Here is some pics of him eating Strawberries....he LOVES him some strawberries...LOL!


The only complaint I have about him is that he is starting to test his limits with both Kevin and myself.  He is saying "No" when I ask him to do things, etc.  It is not fun!  But I am being strong because I know if I give in now...it's only going to make it worse later.
Not really any news on baby #2 either...I went to the Doctor last Wednesday...it was just a quick check up.  The heartbeat is in the 130's, and I only gained a pound last month. I have no idea how because I fee like I am an eating machine.  We have an appointment on June 29th for our full ultrasound.  At this appointment they will be able to check everything to make sure the baby is healthy...and hopefully the baby will cooperate in letting us know if we are having a boy or a girl!!!!  Dakota will not even consider the possibility of it being a girl...he will only refer to it as a boy (Kevin is absolutely LOVING this)

No comments:

Post a Comment