Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend!

I think that Kevin had a great weekend..he says that he did...and I know that Dakota and I had a great weekend.
Friday night we spent the night playing "Candyland".  It was so much fun!  Dakota really got the hang of it by the 3rd game...I think this is going to be a routine thing....and that I am going to buy some more board games (it was THAT fun)

Saturday we went to the Cape Coral beach for a few hours, then came home & went swimming.  Dakota and I took Kevin out for Father's Day dinner Saturday night.  It was great food, Dakota was absolutely perfectly behaved, and we had a great dinner.
Sunday we woke up & drove down to Fort Myers beach for the day.  It was a perfect day.  Afterwards we came home & went swimming again.  Then Kevin made this A-MAZ-ING dinner.  It had shrimp, scallops, clams & snook...all sauteed in this garlic cream sauce, served over linguine...it was so yummy.
Here is  pictures of Dakota helping Daddy cook dinner.

 Dakota just ADORES his Daddy!
I felt bad that Kevin cooked dinner on Father's Day....but he wanted to do it.  He said my gift to him was allowing him to spend that much money on a single night's dinner...LOL!
Dakota and I then made Daddy a Chocolate Mousse cake for dessert...it was delicious!
Both of my boys were conked out by 9:30pm. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment