Thursday, June 16, 2011

fun weekend!

Saturday we had a double Birthday Party to attend...Dakota was so excited.  It was a water fun party...so they had a water slide & water guns.  It was a great mix of kids since the boy was turning 6, and the little girl was turning 2.  Here are a couple of pictures that I snapped.



It was a nice day.  Dakota was asleep before we turned out of their neighborhood.

Sunday was cleaning the house day....so I put Dakota to work....

He LOVED shredding the papers...took him forever because he only wanted to put one piece in at a time...but he had fun none the less.
Dakota baked a cake for Pop's Birthday...he was so excited to take it over to their house on Monday to celebrate.
I tried several pictures....believe it or not...this was the best one that I could get.
Happy Birthday Pop!  XOXO
And here is my 17 week baby bump photo....
  Looks pretty much the same...but I FEEL a lot bigger.  Feeling lots of movement too.  I feel like I have a Hamster  on one of those wheels in my tummy!  No one else can feel it yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment