Playing games before the movie!
He's ready....
my friend Sam & her son, Braden.
attempts at pics with my little guy...he was too into the previews! (and popcorn!) LOL
The movie was cute! Dakota was very well behaved too. He got a little antsy in the middle, but the theater wasn't full....so he was able to walk the isle right in front of our seats with out disturbing anyone. No one was in the seats directly in front of us...so he wasn't bothering anyone when he wanted to look over the backs, etc. He only kept the 3D glasses on for about 15 minutes of the movie...but it was no big deal...it still looked ok without them on..just better WITH them on. It was pouring rain when we were leaving the theater...so we ran & jumped in puddles on the way to the car...got soaked! Dakota had a BLAST! On the way home I asked Dakota what his favorite part of the movie was, his response..."the popcorn"....LOL! It was a great night!
And here is my 19 week baby #2 pic.
According to the Baby websites, the baby is 8 1/2 oz. in weight & measures 6 inches from head to bottom. Approx. the size of a Mango. Everything is completely different with this one...no heartburn or indigestion. I am craving food in general...but candy is a biggy. Also salt & vinegar potato chips, orange soda. I have always liked all of those things...but tried not to indulge...now I can't seem to walk out of the grocery store without my checklist of those things...lol!..I am also craving some good things...I have been making a lot of fruit smoothies. My skin is not clear...I feel like I am back in high school, and my hair doesn't feel all full & flowy like it did with Dakota...kinda feels dry. But it IS growing fast...along with my nails. The only thing that has made me sick is Salsa....I cannot eat it. That was true when I was pregnant with Dakota as well. Also, the smell of Kevin after he has had any alcoholic drink makes my stomach turn. Also, when he comes home from fishing...YUK! Smells disgusting...he has to go right in the shower...don't even come near me! My allergies have been terrible. I am taking a nighttime pill, and then I wake up around 5:30am...needing to immediately take my daytime meds. If I try to skip one or the other...I am a MESS. Sometimes I am a mess even if I am taking both...so draining.
We go for our full ultrasound on Wednesday....hopefully they will be able to tell us everything is okay...and if we are having a Boy or a Girl!!!! Will keep everyone posted!







No comments:
Post a Comment