Thursday, December 3, 2009

Present from Luke!

When we were at Theresa's for Thanksgiving, she gave us a little couch/chaise that had been Luke's. He had outgrown it, and she said it was barely used. As you can see from the picture....Dakota has already become attached to it. He LOVES it! One more way that he now takes after his Daddy...lol!
As far as words...Dakota now says "dancing". He also knows "splash". I asked him if he wanted to splash in the tub the other night, and he just started splashing the water with his hands, saying "splash".
For all the Nick Jr. fans...he says "boots" when he sees Boots from Dora. He also says "map", when Dora asks them to within the show. He says "moose", from Moose and Zee.
He is trying to say all the dogs names...but they don't sound close enough for me to claim that he can say them...but he sure thinks he's saying their names...LOL!
I am decorating for Christmas this weekend, so I am excited to see how he reacts to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment