no new pictures to post...you will have plenty come Christmas. But Dakota just keeps adding words to his vocabulary everyday. Kevin's Mom has taught him how to say "Mom-Mom", she also has him saying "A-CHOO", like he is sneezing. It's so adorable....I really need to get a video of it. Kevin just has him saying it all the time, and we laugh every single time! He has started to say "music", he is really into saying "milk" and "juice" right now.
Last Friday, I brought out his jeans and shoes to put on him, we were getting ready to go out. Every time he sees shoes or socks...he repeatedly says the words...they are his favorite. So just for kicks, I held up his jeans "what are these?", his response..."pants" Couldn't believe it! Then I was putting on his sandals....getting his toes through...he was laughing...I said "what?", his response.... "toes". I just about fell over!
Kevin took Dakota out for a little "man time" on Sunday. They went to Sports Authority. Kevin said that they were just walking around...Dakota was pointing and asking "this?" for just about everything. He kept asking Kevin about a Kayak...Kevin kept telling him what it was. Soon enough...Dakota was pointing to it, saying "yak". Kevin called me, put me on speaker so that I could hear...so cute!
Dakota has also started saying "chicks", and "duck".
I will make sure that I post this weekend, so check back. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment