
Today I even thought he might try to attempt to take a step, but he chickened out at the last minute. I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as he does though.I feel like he's doing new things everyday now. He's high 5'ing, he's waving, he's clapping. He says "YAY" all the time. (I guess I say that a bit too much) He imitates a lot of what we say. If I ask him to go get a book to read, he goes & gets one...brings it to me, sits and waits for me to read it to him. He has a lot of toys that have several parts...he knows that they go together, and when a part is missing, and when they are all present. We roll the ball back and forth a lot, he loves that. 3 out of the 6 teeth that are bulging Dakota's gums are poking through...I can't wait to get a picture of them. Dakota's favorite thing is stacking...he loves to stack things, see how high they can go, and what will stay on top of another. He also likes to see what fits into each other too. He loves going to Grandmom Smith's...she lets him go into her kitchen drawers...he takes everything out, then sometimes puts most of it back. He loves it!
Here is a video of Dakota laughing at the Mickey Mouse club...he laughs out loud to Mickey in the opening...it might be my favorite part of the whole day!

No comments:
Post a Comment