So, what better 1st train ride than a Septa train ride into the city! We hopped on right in Warminster...and it took us right to The Reading Terminal!
1st stop...DeNic's...YUM!
Kevin and I were in heaven at the Reading Terminal...I could spend the whole day walking & eating in there...BUT...it's really hard to get around with a stroller & a 6 year old....so we moved on.
We walked around Independence Hall...saw the Liberty Bell
walking around the city...people were giving out Ice Cream for the beginning of Summer...YAY!
We just couldn't walk past the playground.....
I have no idea how or why...but another thing on Dakota's Summer Bucket list was to go to "Chinatown". I have no idea where he heard about Chinatown, or why he wanted to go...but we did it! :)
Checked 2 things off the bucket list in 1 day...I would say that was a success!
We had a great day! (Even Kevin had fun)

No comments:
Post a Comment