Sunday, July 6, 2014

Concert & Phillies game

We had another FULL day...did I mention how much I love being home?!?!?!?
Kevin went to the Phillies game with a couple of friends that he has known since High School....
And as crazy as this sounds...Dakota & Darby went to the Phillies game too...just not with Kevin...they went down with my sister & her family.  My niece is a Phillies Ball Girl, and she was going to be on the field for the game...so my sister got tickets to the game.
My kids got the Royal treatment....they got to go on the field & chalk the lines before the game!!!!
with the ball girl....

I was very nervous for my sister...I had no idea how the kids would be...and I didn't want her to be stuck with them for the whole game...when she was trying to watch her daughter on the field.
I sent her with ring pops (my go-to emergency fixer), I sent snacks, juice...whatever I could to try to keep them occupied.
So, I sent my niece a text asking if they were doing ok...she send this back...
her caption..."yea, I think they are happy!"...LOL!
My sister said they were great...no problems at all...and then this is my favorite....
"I didn't even need the ring pops!"...LOL!

I was lucky enough to be going to the DMB concert again....with my friend Michele....
my view while tailgating...Yup, I said TAILGATING...LOL!
Did I mention how much I love being home?!?!?!?
haha
I had a great night at the concert...I even got to meet up with another niece who loves DMB (I am a very proud Aunt about this)




No comments:

Post a Comment