Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

To celebrate Mother's Day, Dakota's school invited the Mom's into the classroom for a snack.  It was really cute, we had juice & muffins, we colored a picture together, looked thru all of their accomplishments from the year, etc.  Here is our pic  :)
On Sunday, Dakota's School performed for the Mother's Day service....
 and here is video of them singing...I had to put on youtube in order to share because it's too long for this site...if you can watch to the end...it's so worth it  :)
My Mother's Day was filled with food....Porkroll, Egg & Cheese for Breakfast, and then grilled Corned Beef Specials for dinner.  And after we got Darby off to bed...Brownies!!!!!
I am a very lucky Momma! :)
Oh yea, I almost forgot...it was also Teacher Appreciation week....
so Dakota took Flowers in to his Teacher :)



No comments:

Post a Comment