Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Darby is 18 months old!

Darby is 18 months old, and we went for her 18  month wellness check up...
She is just under 24lbs. (by 3oz.), and is 32.75 inches tall. I checked Dakota's stats at this age....she is lighter & smaller...but not by too much.  She is doing everything that she should be doing at this age...and the nurse said that she is going to give Dakota a run for his money...lol!  They asked if she knew 3-5 words...I laughed...more like in the 20-30 range...LOL! Our favorites are "There it is!" when she is looking for something, and finds it. She also says "Surprise!"...it's the cutest thing ever!  She just walks into rooms, throws her hands up & says "Sprise"
Darby earned herself a lollipop after being such a good girl at the Dr.'s office....
This girl is my climber...all of my chairs are out on my lanai so she cannot climb onto things.  I find her standing on tables, counters, desks...aaahhhhh!
This is after she climbed up on my desk, got paper & a pen, got back down so she could scribble....
Kevin sent me pics one day of her climbing INTO her highchair....the table was attached...she climbed up & over the table part...into her seat....ugh!  He thinks it's hysterical, I am terrified!  I refuse to post evidence...lol!  Knock on wood...she has never attempted to climb out of her crib.  She likes her crib, her room.  She wakes up & plays in there...no rush to get out...so I am hoping that lasts a little while longer...I am not ready to put her in a toddler bed...I have a feeling she is going to be getting out of it all the time.  I have no idea what I will do.  
my eater....this girl loves everything....
Dakota showing her how to brush her teeth with a big girl toothbrush...
She is also my little diva...this is how she dressed herself to watch TV...
and her sandals that she picked out....
she needs sneakers too...but she wouldn't even entertain the idea...she freaked out when I tried to put sneakers on her....oh boy...not sure what I am getting myself into.  She already wants to put shoes & a hair accessory on before she even gets dressed...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment