Anyway, Darby was 3 months old on Valentine's Day...and she is doing great! It's funny how with Dakota I was so worried about him "doing" things....I couldn't wait for him to smile, laugh, rollover, lift his head, sit up...and on and on. With Darby, I am trying to STOP her from doing things....she is rocking herself side to side, and she is basically on her side, she just doesn't know it yet...and I find myself almost pushing her back onto her back...lol! She is literally trying to sit herself up...I swear, it's like she is doing crunches. All of the newborn clothes are away, she is just filling out the 0-3 month clothes....and I have the 3-6 month clothes waiting for her.
I guess her latest thing would be playing...she is reaching out to grab things, playing with her toys dangling in front of her, etc. It's so cute! Here is a video that I got last week...
That's all I have for now...I promise to have another post up soon. XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment