She really likes the mat, it keeps her attention for a long time.
I am worried that she is getting a flat back of her head...so I thought I would try the Bumbo seat out...she has great head control, but I was still nervous about it...
Dakota LOVES her in this seat....he either sits next to her, or puts on a show in front of her...either way...she loves to look at him. It's really cute! I also take the dangle part from the activity mat & hang them in front of her so she can look at herself in the mirror & bat at the toys hanging. Dakota lovin' on his sister....
And here is one of Darby in her pretty white dress...she looked so cute!
These two have really been keeping me sane these past couple of weeks. Kevin and I are dealing with so much, but you can't help but to make sure they know none of it. I think we are protecting them, but I think they are ending up protecting us...keeping our spirits up. Funny how that works, right?







No comments:
Post a Comment