I have been avoiding this daunting blog update...we went home for 10 days...and it was a whirlwind...we did so much, saw so many...and yet still didn't get to do everything that I would have liked.
So I am just going to start from the beginning....
We all arrived in New Jersey on Thursday, March 3rd. Kevin's Mom had reserved Kevin and I a room at Harrah's in Atlantic City. Dakota was staying with her and Kevin's sister, Karen, for the night. Dakota was having a blast with Karen's daughter, Madison...I don't even think he knew we weren't there. Kevin and I had a great night...it was so nice to go out just the 2 of us, have some fun, sleep in a hotel room. I know, it's the little things these days...lol!
Friday we headed up to PA to stay with my parents. We immediately saw some family & Dakota was just eating it all up. We had the Richardson Wedding on Saturday, and I don't think Dakota even cared that were weren't there until he was tired, getting ready for bed.
We had an absolute BLAST at the wedding...so fun! (a little too much fun for me, as I was hungover the next day...I have not been hungover in a LONG time)
Here are the pics from the wedding....
Ashley & Chris
Kevin & Erin
Mike & Amy
Joe & Jane
Ashley with her Aunt Karen
Kevin with his sister, Donna, and brother, Joe
Karen & John
The originators....Joe & Doris
Donna dancing with her son, Jimmy
Peggy, and her son , John
The Smith's
(it doesn't happen often that they are ALL in the same place at the same time)
Kevin, with his God-daughter, Madison
Karen with her daughter, Madison
Me & Ashley
They won the "Who's been married the longest" dance.
59 years (WOW)
59 years (WOW)
Kevin & his Dad
Kevin and his Mom
Kevin with his sister, Karen, and her Husband, John
Kevin with his sister, Peggy
Joe & Kevin
Joe and his daughter, Kaitlyn
Me & Katie
Like I said, we had a BLAST! So glad that we made the trip...the 1st of many weddings to come! I will post the next phase of our trip in a couple of days..don't want to overload anyone...lol!

























No comments:
Post a Comment