On Tuesday I went to my sister's house so that Leah & Dakota could play. They are just 6 months apart...and were having a blast.
eating cookies after lunch!
Leah was teaching Dakota how to play DS...lol
We were trying to get a picture of the 2 of them...which was ending up to be a challenge...so I told Dakota to give Leah a hug...this is what we ended up with...LOL!
Next up.....driving BACK down to Wildwood, New Jersey to see our friends, Joe & Tara. For the few people that don't know this...Joe & Tara started dating a little bit before us...and actually were the one's that introduced Kevin & I...the rest is history...lol! Anyway, We spent the night at their house...and Dakota was LOVING their 2 boys. We all had a great time (adults included)The boys were playing Wii, so we gave Dakota a controller and he was set...he was hitting the buttons, acting like the boys were...it was funny!
aren't they just so cute?!?!?!
Teaching Dakota how to play the Leapster that they gave him...so nice!
Thursday, I was able to meet some of my room-mates from college for dinner...as I was getting ready to leave...this is what Mom-Mom & Dakota were doing....making a cake....
he was so excited that Mom-Mom let him do everything...even crack the eggs!!!
having so much fun....
ooooohhhhhh! I had such a good time with my girls...we could have talked and laughed all night! It was just the night I needed! So happy that I got to see them, but sorry that more of us couldn't meet up...4 of the 9 WCU room-mates!
Okay, so apparently...when I was little I would not eat eggs...so my Mom used to put jelly on them for me to get me to eat them...I know sounds gross, right? Well, Friday morning Pop-Pop made us scrambled eggs for breakfast. Dakota and I had toast, and Pop-Pop had a bagel...he was spreading some jelly on his Bagel, and Dakota says "I want some". I put a little bit on his plate, separate from his eggs, just so he would stop asking me for it...don't cha know...he spread it on his eggs and gobbled them up. no one ever mentioned it in front of him...NO LIE!Are you staying with me? We now are moving on to Friday afternoon....I went to see my Cousin & her family. Theresa and I are only 1 year apart....and seemed to be together constantly in the summertime. Again, it was like we just stepped right back into the groove...like we see each other all the time. It was so nice to see them....wish I could have spent some more time with them.
Sienna & Luke
This was my 1st time meeting Sloane the little beauty....love her!




















No comments:
Post a Comment