Sunday, March 27, 2011

Raczak family party!


One of the things t hat I really wanted to do while I was home was get all of my family together...in the same place, at the same time.  It's very hard to do these days...it seems like each family has so much going on...between sports, plays, school....the kids are always in something.  But Dakota has 11 cousins just from my side of the family...and I wanted him to experience just how great that is.
 It was a nice day out...so they all went out on the swings....

 Leah in her playhouse!

 We called them all in for dinner, which turned into dessert real quick...

 And then the pictures started....
Lauren and Rachel...cousins that are 17 days apart....
 Pop-Pop with some of his girls....

 Mom-Mom with Janine & Lauren



 ...with Mike
 ...and Matt
 PILE ON!!!!!
 cousins....Rachel, Lauren, Dayna & Lexi
 these 2 were quite the camera hogs....LOL!
Silly girl....
and finally...the group shot...10 out of the 12 cousins
Dakota and Leah ending a great day ..."cheers" with their ice pops!
 I really loved having everyone together...it was a great day...for both Dakota and myself! XOXO

Sunday, before we got into the car to head to the airport....
It was a great trip home....Dakota misses everyone soooo much!  He asks to look at the pictures all the time, knows everyone's names, and asks to go back "to the party at Leah's house".

No comments:

Post a Comment