He was talking Santa's ear off!
The official Santa picture for 2010!
Since Santa was at Bass Pro Shops...Daddy wanted to come along...so we made a night of it. We walked all around the store, then went to dinner at the Restaurant there....
Dakota at dinner, being a ham!
He IS his Father's son...Kevin does THE SAME THING in pics.
On the way out....we decided to walk around a little more...I swear, if Kevin could have puffed his chest out with pride...he was so happy...we were at Bass Pro Shops, he just ate a great meal, and his son was running around looking at boats & "guy things" with him. Here are some pics I snapped....
Dakota LOVED this Quad...
He wouldn't get on this one because it was "too small"
He chose this one instead!
Again, Dakota is doing all kinds of great, funny things. He sings Jingle Bells, he sings this ABC's to me while I am brushing my teeth. (That is the song that I sing to him when I am brushing his teeth) He counts backwards from 10 down to 1! The other day we were driving, we were stopped at a light...and Dakota started yelling "Mom, there's Chuckie Cheese". He has only been there once, and he was about 10 months old. It must be commercials. He woke up from his nap today, the 1st thing he said to me was, "Mom, we going to Toys R Us?" again, it must be the commercials.
We had Kevin's work party last Friday night, and were so lucky that Grandmom & Pop took Dakota for us. We were attempting a sleepover, but gave them the key to bring him home "just in case". Well, I think he had a BLAST...and now have "sleepovers at Grandmom's" in our future! (yay!) They took him to party, and he apparently was a hit! He went to bed with no issues, and slept thru the night! He didn't even ask for us! It was really great to get a night out & we enjoyed sleeping in a little bit the next morning...but at the same time we were up and out the door to go pick him up...we missed him....lol!
















No comments:
Post a Comment