Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

 I decorated the inside of the house this week....and Dakota LOVES IT!  He must say "It's Christmas Time" 100 times a day! He tells me "Mom, I LOVE all these decorations, they are so pretty".
 Our Christmas Tree!
 I decorated the tree while Dakota was napping, and when he came out...it was all "oohh" and "aahhh". We literally looked at the Christmas Tree for an hour.  He told me about all of the different things that he saw, and their colors, etc.  The next morning he came out and said "Mom, the tree looks beautiful".
 Somehow, Dakota knows that there are "ornaments" on the tree.  I don't remember telling him that is what they are called, but ya never know.  He seems to pick up on things that we don't even realize he hears.  Everyone that comes to the house, he immediately takes them to the Christmas Tree to show them.
Another thing that Dakota loves to do is "go look at Christmas lights"  Whenever we are in the car at night, he is constantly saying "Mom, look at those lights".  Right around the corner from our house is 3 or 4 houses that go all out right next to each other....so I always make a point of going by them on the way home.  He "ooohhh" and "aaaahhhhhs", then tells me "Mom, let's drive to some more lights"

No comments:

Post a Comment