Wednesday, August 19, 2009

West Palm Beach

We drove over to West Palm beach for the weekend. It was our annual Dave Matthews concerts. Last year I was 1 week away from having Dakota...it was so nice to be able to tailgate this year & have a beer...lol! Angel, Barry, and Ian were so nice to let us stay at their place for the weekend, and watch Dakota while we went to the shows. Ian is 4, and Dakota just adored him...Ian took very good care of him, letting him play with all of his toys, and invade his space. Unless Angel was lying to us...she said that Dakota was great! He never cried when we left, he ate & went to bed with no issues...slept the whole night through. The weekend went off without a hitch! We are so thankful that it worked out the way it did. I don't think that I was ready to leave the little guy for a whole weekend, a couple hours was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment