Yesterday Dakota had his 1 year check up. I was sooo nervous about this visit because of all the shots. I have to say, I love the nurse that works for my Dr, she was great! She listened to all of my concerns, and made me feel so at ease about the whole process. When the Dr came in, he addressed all of my concerns as well...I felt such a wave of relief. Dakota only ended up getting 1 shot, and he had his blood tested (which came out fine). He goes back in 3 months for more shots. Dakota is weighing in at 21 1/2 lbs., and 31 inches long. They said he looks perfect! (like I didn't already know that...lol)
Then we went over Grandmom & Grandpop Smith's house for dinner. They are back from their summer in New Jersey and were eager to see the little guy! We had a great time, and Dakota was hugging on Grandmom by the end of the visit!
Otherwise, Dakota is feeling much better, and is back to his old self again. I hope that everyone has been voting for Dakota in the Disney Messy face contest. You can vote once every 24 hour period...PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY! The top boy has over 1300 votes...so we have our work cut out for us. Link is below! Click it!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment