We can pull the one side of the gate open on this end.... and this is the opening we can pull back by the steps.... Sorry, this is kinda boring...but this was our investment from our tax return. We had our safety fence put up around the pool. I thought it was going to bother me a lot more than it does. The dogs are not so sure about it...they like to stand out in the pool area to watch everything going on in the neighborhood. Utah also likes to swim, so this puts a damper on that. OH WELL! I feel much better that this is done, and we concentrate on babyproofing the house. Kevin is trying to get Dakota crawling, and I am not encouraging it. I dread all the dog hair, and gates, and moving everything...but at the same time excited to watch Dakota learn new things everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment