The Easter Bunny (AKA Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop) left a basket for Dakota. He loved it! Dakota seems to be really into holding things up in the air & shaking them...so everything came out, one piece at a time, then he shook it over his head. This a toy that Dakota got for Christmas, but he wasn't ready for. I put it together for him, and he LOVES it! Daddy really hopes this gets him crawling. We spent Easter on the beach...it was the perfect day. I think that we like Dakota's tent as much as he does....
....hanging with Dad
our little froggy. He still isn't so sure about the crawling thing... which is fine with me!
Dakota always loves when Daddy makes a surprise appearance at work. He just LOVES his Daddy!
Dakota rarely took a nap last week. I think he was trying to impress his crush, Evelyn! I did see him catching a few quick ZzZz's while they were watching TV one afternoon. (see them holding hands, sooo cute)
No comments:
Post a Comment