Thursday, April 23, 2009

9 months old!


Dakota cracking up over me imitating a song on Dora!

I cannot believe that I just went to Dakota's 9 month check up! He weighs in at 19 lbs, 1oz. He is just under 29 in. long. The nurse couldn't believe it, she was convinced he was a lot bigger. Otherwise everything seems to be good. I do have to start encouraging Dakota to crawl and stand though...even though it is going to raise my stress levels through the roof. The Dr. was checking his milestones, and he is lagging in those areas. I had lots of questions for him, since everyone you come in contact with has their own opinions of what he should be doing and when...the Dr. assured me that he is doing just fine, and that he is going to do things at his own pace. He also mentioned that Dakota is probably going to experience stranger anxiety, even with people that he sees intermittently, and that is perfectly normal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment