Dakota had a couple of tastes of my chocolate pudding this week. He LOVED it! (as you can see) Dakota aslo had his first Cheerios this week....he wasn't so sure what to think of them at first...but he quickly caught on. I tried to get a pic of him gumming the cheerio until it dissolved in his mouth....I just HAD to post this one...I know his eyes are closed...but it is so cute! I just thought he looked cute...his shirt says "little Stinker"
Oh My God! That pudding picture is priceless!!! I've been so nervous to try cheerios or anything like that, but I guess they do dissolve. Miss you guys already!!!
Oh My God! That pudding picture is priceless!!! I've been so nervous to try cheerios or anything like that, but I guess they do dissolve. Miss you guys already!!!
ReplyDeleteCheerios never gets old. I still eat them till this day, even grabbing handfuls while working.
ReplyDelete