Dakota is rolling all around these days, and even spends some time on his tummy playing. He has his butt up in the air, and his legs doing the army crawl...but he can't quite figure out the arms. I am VERY okay with this, since I am totally not ready for him to be mobile yet. We have made baby-proofing the house our priority. Kevin bought all the cabinet stops, and we have outlet covers. I have 1 gate, but just realized that I am going to need a lot more...LOL! Our big safety purchase is the safety gate around the pool! We are currently getting estimates and doing research on them now.
I am very lucky...I would have to say that for about 85% of the day, Dakota is a dream...he does fairly well while I am at work...he has started doing this high pitched scream when he wants me to pay attention to him...by the time I get over to him, he is laughing. So I am trying to nip that in the bud REAL quick. So far, so good. He doesn't love going down for his naps lately, I think he's too nosy and wants to know all that is going on in the office. On weekends he goes down with no issues at all.
That's all for now...I will try to update again soon!
P.S. feel free to leave me comments so that I don't feel like I am talking to myself. XOXOXO

Way to NOT crop me out of that pictures... thanks! I'll be sure ot find a bad pictures of you from our play date and post it all over my blog :) Tell Dakota that Ryder misses his little buddy!
ReplyDelete-Danielle
I fixed it...sorry! I didn't think you looked bad!
ReplyDeletepost away! love the updates and I read them thoroughly. Good job, MOM!!!
ReplyDelete