Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Budweiser Clydesdales

We heard that the Budweiser Clydesdales were going to be in town...so we decided to go out to see them...we thought the kids would really like it...and I just think they are so beautiful!


Dakota really ended up liking them....he wanted to just follow them around the whole night.  The whole thing was centered around "Bike night" in Downtown Cape Coral...they shut down a little section...where a lot of bars & Restaurants are....and then people just line the streets with vendors & their motorcycles...it's pretty cool...but not really the place for kids...it was very crowded, very loud...lots of smoking....so after a walk down & back...I decided that I was going to take the kids home.  Kevin's buddy met him there...so they stayed.
There is a really cute, locally owned frozen yogurt place right around the corner...so I decide to take the kids there before we headed home...it's like a Menchie's...you get to put on your own toppings, they have a beachy theme...with TV's and Music playing...it's cute.
They kids really liked it...(and me too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment