Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My BIG Boy!

Dakota's Kindergarten Picture
And to go with my Big Boy...we finally gave him his Big Boy Bed!
I know, I know...he should have been in a LONG time ago....but he liked his toddler bed....and it was just something that we kept putting off...well, I finally took the plunge (him not being able to fit anymore also helped)... :)
I am so lucky...I asked him how he would like his room decorated...his response, 
"I like the Cars still...so....Cars!"
That made it REAL easy...buy some sheets, a comforter...and we are set!
We did have to move some things around in his room...because he didn't want the bed to take up any additional "Playing" space.
We had kept a bed frame & headboard from when we had the guest rooms...so I got a little crafty & covered the headboard to match the room...it was a quick & easy fix to get rid of the dated headboard that it once was!
(these 1st ones were with just a throw on the bed...it was still too hot for the comforter)



 with the comforter on.....


 Dakota is so unbelievable happy about his new bed...he tells me that he cannot wait to go to bed now!
He also likes that we can now lay with him...lol!  Him and I lay in there to do his flash cards for school almost every night!

Quick pic of the Darby Girl...looking so cute on her way to School one morning!  :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment