Darby Girl is growing up so fast! She is starting to look like a toddler, rather than a baby...and I am torn about it. I love babies....but there is something about watching things "click"...I guess it's the teacher in me...I love watching their brains figure things out, achieve new things, you know, "get it".
She can pretty much repeat anything you say...and everyday she is using those words...trying them out...see what they do for her, get her....lol!
She loves to say "juice", and "pretty please", she says "thanks", Mom, Dad & Koda have been staples...along with the dogs...she loves to call "Weens"...so darn cute!
She can point to her nose, eyes, mouth, teeth, hair, ears. hands, button & piggies! She also likes to name & touch them on everyone else...lol!
Although she is not as sound of a sleeper as Dakota, I am very lucky that she loves to sleep. She sleeps 11 hours at night...and then at least a 2 hour nap every day. She LOVES to brush her teeth, we brush, give kisses, and then it's off to bed...she basically leaps into her crib, I cover her up, tell her night night & I love her. She turns her head, closes her eyes...makes the pretend snoring noise that do when we are playing house...LOL! It's so stinking cute!
She loves her food still...not much that she doesn't eat...and eat a lot of it. Her favorite is probably bananas, like Dakota. But she really loves strawberries too! She eats them every day. She loves fish, she loves pasta, she loves broccoli...she eats whatever we are eating for dinner...it's great!
She is still the dare-devil...she climbs everything, jumps off of everything...she has no fear...and Kevin loves every minute of it...I, on the other hand....look the other way...I can't take it.
This girl loves her girl stuff. She helps me pick out her outfits, and will tell me "ut uh" if she doesn't want to wear what I have picked out. She picks out her shoes before she is even dressed, and loves to wear shoes all day long, even if we are at home, or she is just in her diaper, or is in her PJ's...she doesn't care...she wants shoes! She also likes her hair accessory...she picks that out too! I am in trouble!


No comments:
Post a Comment