Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And the Smith's start a NEW Chapter....

There has been some BIG changes around here....BOTH Smith kids are going to "School" for the summer.  They are both going to the same school that Dakota went to...on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays for the summer.  After that Dakota will be going to Kindergarten, and Darby will continue on the same schedule indefinitely.
1st Day  :)
They said that Darby did great..."she walked in the door & never looked back"  This makes me happy...it would just break my heart if they were crying when we had to leave them.  I always loved that Dakota was sad when I came to get him....he wanted to stay...lol!  Darby is always super happy when I pick her up...runs to me & screams happy sounds.  :)  The director of the school told me to keep having kids...since we make such great ones :)
Dakota has a new teacher...and she just thinks that Dakota is "so darn smart".  She adores him!  :)
This is how they send Darby home....


I always hated the pics of me when I was this age...with the Pebbles hair-do...so I swore I wasn't going to do it to my daughter....but after 2 days of school...the teachers were sending her home with her hair like this...I guess they were tired of it being in her face....lol!  Anyway...it's growing on me...I think she looks kinda cute...lol!
my CRAZY little girl.....

chillin'
Darby LOVES Kevin's EXTRA SPICY Slim Jims....I cannot even handle watching her eat it.  Even Kevin says they are spicy...she just chomps away though....
crazy girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment