Thursday, September 20, 2012

Football : week 2

geared up for Week 2!
 my girl!
We went to the Beach on Saturday, it was great!  Darby now crawls all over, goes in the water, likes the beach...YAY!  On Monday, Darby took 4 steps!!!!  That is the most that she has taken so far...but she is pretty proud of herself...and she likes that we make a big deal about it...lol!  As soon as she starts taking some more steps, I will be sure to get video & post it.
Dakota likes school, but doesn't tell me much about it.  I ask him "How was School today?" his response, "Good".  I ask, "What did you learn about?"  his response, "We learned about a lot of stuff".  That is about all I can get outta him...lol!  Good thing his Teacher likes to tell me what he's doing...lol!

1 comment:

  1. Go Darby!! Ryder never tells us what he does at school either :( He always tells us he'll tell us later.

    ReplyDelete