I can't believe this little girl is already 10 months old!!!!
She is not walking yet...but I have to admit...I am in no rush! She is already all over the place...so I am not looking forward to her being able to walk...lol! She uses any walker toy that she can, she walks herself around the coffee table, can go from the side table to the chair, that kind of thing, but she only gets 1 or 2 steps in before she falls. She does love to stand by herself...she does that all the time. She babbles all day long....talks to people at the Supermarket...talks in her crib when she wakes up in the morning. I think we have another talker on our hands...her and Dakota are going to be fighting over who can talk more....lol!She is busy, loves to play & check things out...just like Dakota was...I love it!
Darby likes the beach now. We went yesterday and she was crawling all over the place, she was playing in the sand, in the water...besides putting every shell, every leaf or stick in her mouth....it was perfect! Then we came home & went swimming....she was loving that too. Makes life so much easier :)
Darby drinking water out of her sippy cup!



No comments:
Post a Comment