Since Mother's Day, we have really been working on trying to get potty trained.
My 1st treat was that on Mother's Day, Dakota went the whole day wearing underwear, no mistakes or anything! Once we saw that he could do this....we saw it as an opportunity to really work on it.
Monday was much of the same...wore his underwear all day...no mistakes. only wore a diaper during his nap & bedtime.
Tuesday I decided to try taking him out to the store. It was just a quick run...but he did great....no mistakes!
Wednesday I decided to try him wearing underwear during his nap...success!
Thursday was again a great day!
Friday we went on our normal food shopping trip...no mistakes! YAY!
Saturday, we went to the beach. Dakota told me he had to go...we ran to the bathroom...he managed to hold it...so proud of him. (I have to admit, I didn't think he would remember to tell me about the potty, so he did have a diaper on, but he told me & we ran...he didn't go in his diaper, waited until we got to the bathroom)
Sunday...perfection again!
Monday....Dakota even went potty over Grandmom's house...no diaper needed!
and this morning...DAKOTA WOKE UP WITH A DRY PULL-UP! He didn't go the whole night! SO PROUD OF HIM!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment