Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

Dakota has some news that he's been dying to share with everyone....
Yup, Dakota is going to be a Big Brother!!!!!!  For right now my due date is November 20th, but I am measuring for a  November 13th due date.  We got to see the baby moving around, and I heard the heartbeat on my last visit.  We are all very excited!
 I tried to blow the picture up more...but it just made is fuzzy & grainy....I should be getting another one soon!
 I had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Kevin and Dakota cooked me breakfast....


Daddy also helped Dakota pick out the prettiest July (Dakota's Birthstone) Birthstone ring for me...I love it! 
We had a great day...we swam & played.  Daddy cleaned my car, and cooked all the meals for the day.  He even cleaned up....an equally important gift!  It was a great day!

This picture is from a couple weeks ago....Dakota got a hold of Kevin's briefcase...was walking around with it...came up to me and said "Mom, I go to work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment