Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter "eggtravaganza"


Today I took Dakota to a local church for their Easter celebration....we had such a great time.  He played hard for over 2 hours straight.  They had some playground equipment that he played on most of the time....he LOVED it all, and was so happy to play with other kids....and I really enjoyed watching him have so much fun.  Sometimes I feel like him and I spend every moment together...but we very rarely get to just "have fun".

 Dakota really liked this tree...he thought the "bench" was made just for him...lol!
 Dakota went in the bounce house 3 or 4 different times...he has so much fun in them.  He actually came over & asked me to take a picture of him in there...lol! (this was the best one I could get)

 Dakota had his 1st cotton candy....he thought it was yummy!
 And then we got some popcorn...lol!
 more having fun!
The Easter bunny was there...Dakota wouldn't even look at him, let alone go near him.  We even watched other kids go up & take their picture with him...Dakota wasn't having it.  He turned to me and said...
"maybe next year, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment