Dakota decided that he wanted to give Soccer a try....the other 2 boys in the neighborhood play...so I guess it was the natural thing for him to want to do...Kevin and I REALLY tried to talk him out of it...but he wouldn't budge. So...Soccer it was!
1st day of Practice!
Soccer is 2 days a week...Monday nights & Saturday mornings. The way they do it is....they spend the first 45 minutes practicing...and then the second 45 minutes or so playing a little 3V3 games with other teams. As you can imagine...not much gets done with a bunch of 5 year old boys & a bunch of soccer balls...pretty much chaos...lol!
1st "official" game!
Dakota even scored a goal in his 1st game! They do not have goalie's, and I am sure he scored by sheer luck.....but that smile on his face was priceless...he was so proud of himself!
Darby liked Soccer too!!!!!!
LOL!






No comments:
Post a Comment