Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dakota's 1st Birthday!

We spent Dakota's 1st Birthday with Uncle Steve, Aunt Ursula, and his cousins, Matt & Mike! They were in Orlando for their family vacation, and invited us up to spend the weekend. It was so nice of them to let us invade their vacation...we had a blast. It was really great to get to spend some time with them as well. I am waiting for them to get home and settled...they took so many great pictures....I will post them as soon as I can. In the meantime, here are Dakota's cake pictures....he LOVES cake! We all thought his sugar rush afterwards was pretty funny as well.
Awh, are you guys singing to me?!?!?!?
What's this?
hhhhmmmm...good!
I will just take this whole plate...
he actually tried to eat the whole piece!!!!
We had another cake when we got home from Disney.....
he knew just what to do with this one....
he was so happy....
he laughed the whole time...like he knew he was doing something he wasn't
normally allowed to do....
Check back next week for the actual Disney pictures. I don't want to post mine until I see what The Raczak's captured! Dakota had a perfect Birthday...we couldn't have asked for a better way to spend his 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment